learninglearninglearning

I’ve been tagged by tis serendipity and by Elena (thank you so much! I always wanted to do this tag!) to:

1. Go to the 4th sub-folder in my computer’s My Pictures folder.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that sub-folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 other bloggers to do the same.

Photobucket

that's me last year in denmark :)
we had a wonderful time with a lot of sun in may! i really love that little island in the middle of nowhere... ♥

and i would like to tag:
chérie
franny
caro
karen

i'm really looking forward seeing your pictures :)

and A HUGE SORRY to you all... i'm learning, and learning and learning... wearing very very lazy clothes... maybe i will take photos tomorrow, but i can't promise...
and i also want to say thank you!
wow, i got nearly 40 comments on my last post *yihaa*
THANK YOU!

love&peace, hippiegirl


0 Responses to “learninglearninglearning”

Post a Comment