Myth Weaver . . .

All this wonderful inspiration has been leading me here ,
at last, i am very proud to announce the opening of . . .
* * * .
* * *
* * *
my very own on-line Etsy shop.
* * *
I am a pictorial storyteller,
my paintings are woven with myth & magic.
Pieces of Scottish & Celtic folklore
sayings, songs & superstitions
find their way into my work.
Through the every changing seasons of the year,
& Mother Nature i find my inspirations.
* * *
I will be selling original art work, prints , cards
& from time to time, my one-of-a kind
tiny animals sculptures, hand stitched bits & bobs
& other lovelies i am stirred to make.
* * *
Each print & artwork comes with a gift,
a handmade tiny book
filled with relevant snippets of folklore,
& scatterings of my other works.
If a print or art work is bought as a gift
a personal message can be added to the booklet.
* * *
Please do pop by my shop & let me know what you think.
Have a lovely, smile filled weekend
Ruthie
x x x

0 Responses to “Myth Weaver . . .”

Post a Comment